Consumer safety takes precedence over everything else at Evomove. For that reason, all our components and materials are certified and checked on an ongoing basis by random sampling and documentation requirements. Nomi is certified according to current EN, ASTM and GB safety standards * by the Danish Technological Institute, TÜV in Germany, Catas in Italy and SGS in the USA and China.
All test laboratories used are independent and accredited. We continuously test according to the latest safety standards, and Evomove's own criteria are far higher than the applicable National safety requirements.
In addition, Nomi's groundbreaking design significantly reduces the risk of common high chair accidents:
- The wide footprint ensures that the chair remains standing no matter where the child steps on the footrest
- The footrest cannot be misaligned with the risk of tilting as a result
- The wheels on the back legs reduce the risk of the chair tipping backwards when the child pushes away from the table
- The seat and foot plate size, shape and surface provide good seating comfort and a secure foothold
- The conical shape of the stem ensures that the seat and foot plate are self-tightening if you forget to tighten the adjustment handles
- The High Chair restraint is designed so that the child cannot get both legs in an opening and risk slipping through and getting stuck
Certified wood, plastic, metal and packaging
The wood we use is harvested and processed sustainably in the EU. The plastic parts are made of recyclable pure plastic (polypropylene) at a Swedish-owned plastic factory in the EU. Metal parts are made of certified DIN steel. All textiles are batch tested and approved by accredited laboratories. The packaging is made from recycled paper and complies with all environmental requirements. All components comply with EN 71-3 toy regulations and REACH IV regarding migration of harmful substances. The plastic parts are also food approved (FDA certified). All parts are quality checked and assembled by Evomove's subsidiary in Slovakia prior to shipment. All Evomove's partners and subcontractors have signed our Evomove Code of Conduct, which mainly deals with the working environment, working conditions, environmental considerations and raw material safety.
* EN, ASTM and GB standards are the European, American and Chinese safety standards. Among other things, for, durability, function, stability and unwanted chemistry. It is tested that the highchair is stable, even when the extremities are loaded, and that there are no holes etc. that the child can get stuck or get stuck in. Durability is tested by repeated / dynamic weight loading. Nomi is also approved as an adult chair, with a load test of 330 lbs. herein cycle tested simulating 10 years of daily use.